Tissue Paper Vase


***


Items you will need:

vase
tissue paper
paint brush
scissors
Elmer's school glue
plastic container
wet rag

Take your vase in the palm of one hand
and the paintbrush in your other hand.  Begin with spreading
glue where you want your first piece of tissue paper to go.
Place first piece of tissue paper on glued spot while it's still wet.
Then with the brush, paint over the top of the tissue paper
to mold it to your vase.
Repeat this action until you've covered the entire vase.
Let dry.

Estimated time to complete:  1 1/2 hours

Note:  If you would like, you could attatch a ribbon of your
choice while your vase is still wet.
What I did in the photo below, I used a simple, white ribbon.
For the flower, I took a small piece of tissue paper and shaped it.
I attatched a tiny piece of yellow tissue paper using a dob of glue.
I anchored the flower to the ribbon using Gorilla Glue, better known
as Super Glue.
Then I added the petals in the back using green tissue paper.
This I also attatched with Gorilla Glue.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Nature of It

Gerbera Basket